Sunday, July 17, 2011

This Week's Painting Project: A Stool For The Teacher

This is a swivel stool that my sister picked up about a week ago at a thrift store for cheap.  Many people would like it the way it is.  It's not too bad. However, my sister wants to use this in her fourth grade classroom....so some fun is in store.  The only guidance from her was to go wild.  Nothing too sedate.   

Here are some inspiration images.  Oh course, I will be using my own style.  These images are just an idea of what I am thinking.
 
Christian Munoz

DSM Designs

Kaboodle

It is super hot outside here in South Florida.  I am welcoming this project because I will complete most of it in my studio. Ahhh......gotta love the air conditioning!!  

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend!  I have been busy working on future plans for my family that will bring big changes.  Major shift in schools, brings major shifts in a lot of other areas.  Stay tuned...... 

-The End-


3 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY! Of course, The Finch has to right idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Nichols said...

OK...I'm seeing a definate beach sunset theme in that chair: The cushion is the sweeping beach with the sun rays dancing behind it...maybe some green vegitation running down the legs. OK...Go ahead...GO WILD!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with!